IPTV m3u question

Hello, I desperately need some help with something I have been trying to crack for 3 days now.

I have a subscription with an IPTV provider that allows us to use an m3u link in order to upgrade to a premium pack that allows us o record programs.

I have the m3u link but I am confused about how to enter it into the link area on the provider to upgrade.

The m3u link looks like this (the first part of tje link is a live link and then it stops and the rest of the link are just characters. So here is the live link (not real but just something to use to show you
https://123456.com (space) 3333467&password=45372220&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

My question is do I just copy and paste the live link or do I copy the entire thing?? I also have a recording option on this IPTV service and can seem to figure out how to record a tv show at a specific time.

Any suggestions would really help!

3 Likes

@PURPLEROOTOO

You copy the entire m3u code into your iptv player otherwise it won’t work.

2 Likes

If you don’t have the option to use Xtream code login then you have to use the full m3u url. However, I don’t think there should be any spaces in it.

3 Likes

Have you approached your provider for help on this?

There really is no difference in the two. Xtreme is just a shorten version of the m3u for people’s convenience.

Just copy and paste the long code into the M3U playlist area and then do the same for your epg. Sometimes the epg will auto generate for you. If it doesn’t then copy and paste that code in where it belongs.

It’s really not that big of a deal!

1 Like

@Powerfader You guys ever try the copy / paste function using the FireTV remote downloaded from the Google Play Store? Whenever I try to copy and paste the only thing that gets pasted is the last letter of what I’m pasting. VPN off…Used to work great… do you know of an alternate application in which I could do this? Typing long m3u lists is not working for me.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I don’t have FS. I have Shields and use the Shield TV Remote app for my Nvidia devices, and I use the Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse for my Fire HD 10 Tablet. Both work great for me and have used both to copy and paste m3ucodes in Tivimate quite a bit. Here is the link for the Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse.

Serverless Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse for PC/Phone - Apps on Google Play

2 Likes

@Powerfader Thanks for the help…might be time for a Shield…they seem pretty good…getting bored with the FS…

2 Likes

They were on sale last month. Don’t know if they still are?

$200 at the moment for the pro. I’ll have a look and see what they are here. Have a great day PF. It is available here from Amazon.mx but is around $330 U.S.

Use all the time for urls and passwords. Sometimes buggy but I just hit the x and go back in and retry.

3 Likes

@hotwheels I will have to play around with it some more. Do you have your VPN on or off? I have the Debloat Tool. I was thinking maybe that has something do with it. Maybe the DeBloat tool is killing something I need to make it work.

Thank you for your help…will keep trying…

No VPN on and I do use the Debloat tool on one device and do not have debloat tool on the other device. Both working,

1 Like

What Hotwheels said, sometimes it takes a couple of tries. Also don’t paste into the remote until the blank Tivimate box is on the screen to paste into. It’s just a little touchy…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.