IPTV Guide - Best Services, Apps, Players, and More

@MarkxG

I didnt say they where shady, they just technically are getting content they dont have a license for and sellijg it to you for what realistically should be the price.

There is however crap shady ones. My advice if you are new to iptv would be to read everything on the main website. And maybe pay no more than 15 and try a service.

Yeah I have a great IPTV paid Provider for less than $5 month on an 8 month Sub. Thousands of channels and well maintained. That’s all I’ll say about that. Not sure if they are Shady or not but everything has worked great for the last 5 months. If they decide to shut down overnight my risk is low.

1 Like

Hello @MarkxG there are numerous reasons why we removed the IPTV discussions from this page. 1. When we had them, we received DMCA takedown requests due to the fact that people were linking to these questionable sites in their discussions. We do not link to these sites on our TROYPOINT page, therefore, no problems. This is the #1 main reason. 2. This site was turning into a spam haven for IPTV services, IPTV affiliates, and resellers. Too many BS posts by people trying to be cute, acting like they are helping but in the long run, it turns into an IPTV sell. The fact is there are probably thousands of reseller sites out there but they are all leaching off the same 6 to 12 real services. No need to hassle with that crap on this community-driven site. This site is better not having those discussions.

6 Likes