IPTV Free Trials DOWNSIDE [SPAM EMAILS]

Thought I’d give this a mention. I recently decided to explore some IPTV providers and took advantage of the free trials on offer. Within hrs my email inbox was full of spam emails. As a rule I don’t subscribe to any emails, ever! I think I have had a dozen spam emails in the last few years. I now get at least 5 every hour. Coincidence? I think not! Clearly one of those IPTV providers is the culprit.
So if you are thinking about using trial IPTV service, perhaps make up a free email just for that purpose.

3 Likes

Nice, I wasn’t aware of this one. Maybe with everybody’s input on this forum we can pinpoint exactly what provider or providers are doing this. Thanks for the heads-up @KingPro :grin:

heck if i look at something on line i get spam i delete 75 to 100 spam emails a day at least i can do it with one click

1 Like

It’s been a total avalanche of crap. Claim my winners prize from every main retailer or supermarket. Reply to get my BitCoin investment guarantee and all sorts of guff :face_with_raised_eyebrow: oh and I’ve to go on a Keto Diet :smirk: if I buy into it within the hr :sweat_smile:

I always read the fine print and opt out of any email crap. When I had my site I was constantly bombarded by retailers with emails offering to buy my email data base. I refused to do that to my members. It’s still the same today. Your details are valuable to a lot of ppl.

1 Like

Have to use a dedicated email for IPTV. Protonmail is great for that.

2 Likes

The frustration is that some will not disclose that they will give your info to third parties. Also others who simply haven’t secured their system or data, so without it being deliberate, your info is vulnerable.

1 Like

Risks to everything, use fake emails… problem solved.

3 Likes

I’ve been with the same provider for over a year and have never had one spam email as a result. I guess it all depends on who you go with.

1 Like

I’m not suggesting the current provider I use is sending spam emails. I decided to test dozens of IPTV services and took up the “free trial” options many offer. I discovered that at least one must be selling/distributing email addresses to third parties due to the amount of Spam emails I received within hours of signing up for a trial.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.