IPTV Cost and fees

Without mentioning any of the providers I noticed that a lot of them want you to pay for the service which can be expensive

Not sure what you are referring to, but there are several free IPTV services like SamsungTV plus, Tubi, and Xumo which provide a fair number of channels. I have them loaded in my TiViMate and combined there are over 1000 channels. Unverified services provided easily over 6000+ each, for a great price. Many of the Verified services are adding ad supported tiers which are much cheaper. I know many complain of ads but after over a half century of watching them from the antenna days to cable to streaming they really don’t bother me. All around I pay less than $120/MTH for everything. Internet, VPN, RD, 3 services, and I get way more to watch than Cable ever gave me for double that.

3 Likes

I’m interested to know how to load those 3 iptv services on my tvmate? I’m using another unverified sub. which I’m very happy with, but always interested in verified tv sources to refer to friends that don’t want to pay a sub. Would appreciate it, thanx Miki.

Of course. First thing is to make sure you have TiViMate premium. Not sure what the cost is now but for lifetime it’s only around $35. Then do some searching here and start reading.

The above are just 2 results from the search.

troypoint.com has all sorts of videos and tutorials to help. Then his toolbox has lots of useful stuff

Once you’ve looked the material over you should be able to do what you want, and then if you have issues that you can’t resolve you can PM me.

Which verified services are you interested in? There may be a m3u for that service Samsung+ is a common one used by many, but there are other.

thank you, I will look over

Thanx

You are welcome. When you start reading up on this stuff, please don’t hesitate to contact me in PM for any questions you may have. There are terms and ideas you may not understand and that’s to be expected. So don’t be shy. We all love a success story. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Hey Miki, sorry but I’m still a bit if a dutz in this dm/ pm thing, hell, i just started figuring out how to navigate my way round tpinsider.Refresh me on how to “pm” ya if indeed i had a question ?

Hey @mrpink I’ve been at this for some time and still learning my way around some of the site features. To PM someone you click on their Avatar, in this case my Glass of Beer with an umbrella that @Powerfader made. Btw he’s a wiz with that sorta thing. Well and other visuals as well. Now when you click on the Avatar a window opens and you can click “Message”. Now if you click on your own Avatar a bunch of configuration stuff opens up for your account. Don’t be afraid to click your way around.

much appreciated, really do. i’m not a nerd yet, but come a long way since somebody said to me “this is copy n paste” and I looked em like the had 3 heads. :upside_down_face: will be in touch ,if I have pressing issues.:wink:

Just add them like you added your service you have now.