Internet browser for 4k firestick

Hi can anyone help with a Internet browser for the 4k firestick other than the Silk browser???

It’s the best for the firestick. It’s cloud based and optimized for Firesticks. I’ve never found another one as good. Fyi, streams flawlessly and when using Troy’s top free sport sites list it hooks up to the event and streams without buffering. Even the free movie sites work with ease. Surfing the net is a breeze. Choose what ever search engine you want. Connect to your email accounts and, if like me, you use a wireless keyboard then txt entry is a snap.

2 Likes

Other than Silk…Firefox is user friendly and works well. BRAVE is harder to work with but gets past those pesky ads on some of the sports sites… A good mouse toggle or air mouse is very handy for either browser.

1 Like

@Sasha44

The above comments are your best options.

1 Like

I’m not a Silk fan either. As suggested Firefox and a good mouse (or airmouse if such a thing exists, ones I’ve tried all sucked (you listening Wechip?)) seem to be the best solution although I generally avoid web browsing on my tv’s it’s too restricted and tedious IMO.

@Sasha44

Hi. Well as mentioned above is your best option.
But if you decide to go for other browser for the Firestick you can choose one available in the link below provided by TP.

Brave Browser
Kiwi Browser
Puffin TV
List Best Browsers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.