Incorrect streaming content

Has anyone ever gone through the process of streaming a movie and gotten an incorrect stream from the link? I may select one movie, yet another streams under the link I select?

2 Likes

@alleacat

Common issue on cinemahd. Is that what you are using?

1 Like

Probably, although I won’t swear it has never happened on Kodi?

1 Like

@alleacat

Yes some times happened in kodi add-ons as well. This happen to me before the list cached

1 Like

I’ve found this on Real Debrid as well, although very rarely. I found you have to read everything in the link description you’re using. Even though the link pops up for your movie, in the description for that link it might show something entirely different.

1 Like

I didn’t say it donest happen on other platforms, its just a common issue on cinemahd

1 Like

I do use Real Debrid in concert with these other APKs and don’t recall historically speaking the combinations of occurence. Either way, when reading the description in the links provided, it’s all Greek to me. I just select one and play it. If there are problems with it, I’ll select another. Are there any insights as to how to read these descriptions? Also, can I tell which one might offer Closed Captioning if desired?

2 Likes

It happens in KODI from time to time usually not a big deal unless you are starting a new TV Show and THINK you are watching Episode 1 and you unluckily pick a source that plays episode 3. Being a New show you have no idea what is going on. LOL - Yes this happened to me

1 Like

I don’t think there is a definitive manual on how to interpret what is displayed in a link. So many suppliers and they all do things differently. There are “common” items like 720p, cam, 4k, and who supplied the source as well as encoding like H264.AAC So when you see a source with info you don’t understand you can do a search on line for that item and read up on what you find. Over time you’ll become use to your “favourite” sources and watch for them in your list, knowing by past experience that they are reliable.

2 Likes

Thanks for your thoughtful explanation.

2 Likes

Yeh happens often especially while using cinema hd app sometimes have to open half a dozen links to get the right movie its gone downhill and used to be one of the best apps in my opinion

Constantly happens to me. Sometimes five or six different movies listed

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.