Incorrect movies playing in Cinema

I have been trying to watch movies in Cinema. Not one of them is what it should be. I have not been able to watch any movies at all. What gives? Is there any way to contact the developer and let him/her know??

Here is the email address:
contact [@] CinemaHD.onl

However, i have emailed them a couple of times, with no response.

I am using version 2.4 and it works ok, most of the time. But, even some films/ tv shows released this year, orivide no streams.

I even tried using kodi Serena to watch the same film/ movie. But again, there were no streams for the same fulms/ tv shows.

Interestingly enough, if you go to the menu and click updates, it displays a page " no longer supported".

Perhaps, you might try uninstalling and re install.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Oh he knows. I no longer use it. I use Stremio and TeaTV. Other good ways to get what you want is Kodi and Syncler.

4 Likes

Thank you. This is very helpful!

Thanks. I’ll give those a try.

You can block a providers’ streams. If I experience wrong info too many times from a provider. Then I will go to settings>>performance>>choose providers to enable>> and deselect that provider

3 Likes

have same problem- try different links get other shows. keep going back to startover sometimes works. think popular streams over worked or mixed streams pop up.best wishes—slow and easy

@tradewind

Same advice for you as well. Try stremio or kodi or get a real debrid linked up.

This topic has been widely covered, please use the search function.

1 Like