Iconic Torrent Site RARBG Shuts Down, All Content Releases Stop

Iconic Torrent Site RARBG Shuts Down, All Content Releases Stop

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Wow. This sucks. :frowning:

3 Likes

My favorite source. Used it every night. Oh well.

5 Likes

A good source of content. Sad to see it go. Maybe someone will take over where they left off?

3 Likes

We will miss you! :cry:
exit

1 Like

Wow, just went to Torrent Seeker and got this horrible message when trying to download :expressionless: top screenshot should be at the bottom, I’m upside down :rofl:

Wow, I hope all this is not gonna be like a domino effect.

2 Likes

At least being forced to “shut down” was never mentioned. Shutting down on your own merit due to multiple reasons makes me think this could be isolated to just them…hopefully.

6 Likes

I hope that’s all, I mean that’s bad on it’s own merit… but not as bad as being forced to close shop for sure.

You can be sure that the Netherlands had something to do with it. TY for all the great years of service!

2 Likes

RARBG: Over 267,000 Movie & TV Show Magnet Links Appear Online * TorrentFreak

2 Likes

I downloaded them just in case, lol… there’s 3 seperate files. Biggest one is only 15mb.

1 Like

The Fat Lady Aint Singing Just Yet…
But She’s Not Losing Any Weight Either :frowning_face:

That is a gut punch!! Eeeeouch!! Best public one by far in my opinion, TV / Movie. Been some time since a fave of mine went down. Maybe way back to BTJunkie.

2 Likes

Yep. I don’t use RD and they were always a link go-to.

Has anyone done post yet pn good alternative? I’m using some main private trackers but nice to have a clean looking website like RARBG.

1 Like

Hopefully someone steps up and takes their place. It might be a bit like IPTV, one goes and another one takes it’s place :slight_smile: