I’ve installed and uninstalled kodi 6 or 7 times now nothing will load anyone any ideas

if you have a firestick you may have to reset back to factoury and start all over that also makes it run faster a little any way

I am using a Firestick 4K Max, and I’ve add external (sSanDisk 32GB) storge. I have downloaded and installed Kodi 20.1 numerous times and am using The Crew addon. My issue is Kodi works for a few days and loads fine, then all of a sudden, Kodi will start up, and there is a long blue line at the bottom. It’s like Kodi is starting for the first time, then all of sudden I’m directed to my home page. I try to open Kodi again, and it keeps going to the home page. Has anyone else had an issue like this?

Try clearing cache, could be running out of storage because your programs are still going onto the Stick. Set it up for internal storage, you’ll have to reformat it to do this.

I had kodi 20 installed and it kept crashing. Go bk to 19.5 and try that.

I clean the cache daily and I still have 3.26 GB of storeage left

Thanks, thats my next step

I know if I use a cleaner such as def squid it takes out scrapers in Seren

Before we blame this on Kodi 20.1, have you verified your Kodi file is in internal storage? Keeping that on external storage could create issues.

Thanks, but I’m not blaming Kodi 20.1; I just wanted to know if others were having this issue. I have been running Kodi on my USB for years and never had this issue. I thought that the problem was within my Firestick. I appreciate your info. I’ll try moving Kodi to my internal storage and go from there. I’ll let you know if it works.

Kodi 20 is more of a resource hog than previous versions. It may have run okay on USB previously, but I think the combination of using a Firestick and having it on USB storage is going to cause issues, whether that is the culprit for what is happening at the moment or not.

Anth suggested that I go back to 19.5, which will be my next step.

Hi thank you for the information I did try that but the source diggzrepo does not work on that

I don’t know if my problem is the same as the problem the person that installed and uninstalled kodi 6-7 times experienced, but I just tried installing an upgrade from my older 18.6 version to the latest kodi 20 and everything seemed to go fine with the file download, and when I opened the new kodi it seemed to open fine, but it never opened to the kodi home page. I even tried launching kodi directly from my app manager and still nothing. It just opens to the Firestick home page or a blank page. Do I need to uninstall the kodi 20 version and then reinstall it? If I uninstall it, will I lose all of my add-ons? If I do a reinstall, should I install kodi 19 instead of kodi 20? Need help and suggestions!

Storage space. Research this.

Have you turned on unknown sources? Also make sure you have exactly written correctly can’t say it enough make 1 error it won’t be able to upload