I need help with kodi

Whenever I open kodi I keep getting this message how can I fix it?

From what I see you need to update the “chefs wizard”. I have my Kodi set to auto update all addons, but I am far from an rxpert with kodi. I have the Matrix 19.4 with open wizard and Mad Titan addons and just added Simple IPTV client last night. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones as I have no problems with 19.4

2 Likes

Haven’t got a clue how to do it I have messaged TROYPOINT on Twitter Hopefully they will help me or somebody in here How do you set it to automatically update? I think I’m managing to update it

1 Like

That looks like it may be an update. Good for you. @Jayhawks659 knows way more than I do about Kodi. I consider him to be one of the most knowledgeable people I’ve known when it comes to Kodi.
I’l hunt around for the settings for auto update addons.

2 Likes

The screen has just gone blank now I’m having no luck

You are currently using the “Diggz Phenomenal” build, which is outdated. You need to update to version 2.0 and it’s telling you to open the Chefs Wizard to install the new version. Go to your repository and go to program addons. Open the wizard and navigate to the builds section. Find the Phenomenal 2.0 build and install it as an update, not a fresh install. If you do fresh install you’ll have to reconfigure everything.

5 Likes

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

I ended up messing it all up before I seen this message I had to delete it all and start all over again it was a nightmare​:man_facepalming: I have saved your message in case it happens again Thank you :blush:

1 Like