How to record streaming shows

Hey MarkxG, thanks for your time. Are you suggesting that I can watch any OTA broadcast tv shows through my KODI app? Does that mean I can watch them commercial free? I also use KODI in tandem with Real Debrid. Go Sawx!

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly what KODI is used for. You are not watching Live. It’s VOD and yes commercial Free!

1 Like

Stremio will also get you any Movie or TV Series VOD ad free. Has add-ons similiar to kodi. Displays entire seasons for series as well so you can binge watch.

1 Like

I do tivimate with my NAS and it works really well. Just nake sure you have a reliable service and it should work pretty well.

1 Like

@alleacat

Thanks for being a patron and welcome to the community.

Take a look here.

1 Like

Good Morning Everyone

On the topic of recording !

I have used wintv to go usb tuner for few years now, to watch live broadcasts or from my cable box or STB unit, to my laptop and record also you can do your old worn out Vcr tapes. They also have really hi-tech HD Video cards for desktop, its really cool .But i noticed they have alot more goodies to at a reasonable price, For Streaming and recording or what have ya… Here is the company just GTS = google that s!!! lol. !!. >>hauppauge<<<<< Is the company. Enjoy everyone and happy testing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.