How to Install UK Turks APK on Firestick/Android TV (2024)

Originally published at: How to Install UK Turks V1.1.3 on Firestick/Android TV (2024)

The guide below provides step-by-step instructions to Install UK Turks on your preferred device including Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV/Google TV Boxes, and more. This well-known streaming app has been around for years, however, it has recently been renewed and is working fabulously on nearly any device. Because the app is not available in app…

3 Likes

got it one of the best apps around simple to use pretty reliable

installed app- cuts off when I try to input information

strange loaded on firestick with no problem try this https://addapp.club/

got it to load on my firestick but no luck on onn box or generic android.

did you try the link i posted

I download these apps to my PC and then install them with ADBlink. Windows 11 REALLY does not like the UKturks android app - says it’s riddled with viruses and trojans. I was able to force load it onto my experimental 'stick and got it to work but I wonder about that malware Windows picked up???

1 Like

cant really comment on that i only loaded on firestick seems ok so far

OK, so I get this all loaded up, install RD and play with it during the day. i decided to watch a movie and it’s GONE? Was on my launcher earlier and now I can’t find it. Just weird tried 2 different places and gave ne the same message about it being fake. Even a legit download fron Filesync. Downloads but no where to ne found

Have you looked in the firestick “Settings” > “Applications” menu?

I’ve done all the permissions and everything. The program states it’s downloaded but no where to be found. I don’t use a FS so I know the install is basically the same. Strange that it says it’s downloaded but dosen’t show up anywhere, also my Google is supposedly downloaded but I can’t find. Not sure if it might be a problem with my Wolf launcher

I’ve download the uk turk app on my firecube with no problems however when I click on Movies or the other Icons nothing loads up it just turns. I used this app a lot of time then one day it would not load up anymore. Is it possible that it no longer works in Canada. thx

Hi just checked out the UK Young Turks app, wow a lot of shows, working smoothly so far. Thanks to Troypoint.

Anybody:
IF you try that pin code stuff for Live tv
Does the token only last 4 hours??

I downloaded Uk Turks. It worked great including live TV. I watched for a few hours searching the app and getting familiar with it. I love it. I switched to Kodi for a while. Went back to Uk Turks and Live TV does not work (CCTV and Turk tv works). All the other tabs, comics, documentaries, movies etc work. I have a VPN and it was on.
Is there something I need to do or is it the app itself?
Uk Turks is also updated.
( I have a Nvidia Shield Pro)
Thanks

did you get token for live tv

All I get is version with lots of ads. Any other places>|?

I tried the input code 4 times from the website. Nothing happened. I was excited for a new UK Turks App.

P.S. I’ve loaded two movies that work, so I am stumped as to what all the input code ID was all about. I have Real Debrid, so I was ready to see what I had. Of course, I’m running Surfshark VPN for protection.

i use earlier version modded so no adds do a google search for one

1 Like

No ads are popping up