How to Install Ezra Kodi Addon (Fen Clone)

2 Likes

How to install Ezra Kodi Addon in Three Steps.

Note: I didn’t add the link path to download the repo pending the official “Troypoint Manual”. But if you decide to install “Ezra Add-on” you can PM me.

Step 1. Install Ezra Repository

1. You may need to enable “unknown sources” in your Kodi settings.

2. Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager.

3. Select “Add source” and click on “None”.

4. Type in the path “ link path will be sent per PM if requested ” and select “Done”.

5. Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “Ezra” for this media source.

6. Click “OK”.

7. Go back to your main menu and select “Add-ons” on the left side.

8. Open the addon browser by clicking on the little “box symbol” at the top left.

9. Select “Install from ZIP file”.

10. Answer the warning message with “Yes”.

11. Open the source “Ezra” and select the file, now it is zip 1 but it could be changed when updating “repository.ezra-x.x.x.zip”.

Tip: Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully. If this step is completed, then follow step 2 otherwise recheck the step again.:+1:

Step 2. Install Ezra Kodi Addon

1. In your addon browser select “Install from the repository”.

2. Select the installed “Ezra Repository”.

3. Open the category “Video Add-ons”.

4. Select Ezra and click on “Install” on the bottom right.

5. Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”.

6. Wait until the notification “on top right of the screen” appears that the Kodi Add-on was “installed successfully”.

Tip: Restarting Kodi, and then return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there.:+1:

Step 3. Initial Ezra Setup

Before using the add-on you have to do an initial setup. Those set-ups are straight-forward, and required only a few steps to complete.

1. Open up the Ezra Kodi Addon and click on the last menu item “Settings”.

2. Select “SETTINGS: My Accounts”.

3. Authorize the debrid, meta and scraper accounts you are using. “My choice is: Real Debrid”.

4. When you are done click on “OK” on the right side.

5. Back in the settings menu select the item “SETTINGS: Ezscrapers”.

6. On the left side select “Scraper Accounts” and click on “Sync (re) with My Accounts”.

7. Confirm with “OK”.

8. In the settings menu select the first item “SETTINGS: Ezra”.

9. Select “Meta Accounts” on the left side and click on “(Re)Sync Ezra Settings with My Accounts”.

10. Confirm with “OK”.

Note: If you complete all the steps without any issues you can use the Ezra Add-on. But keep in mind that “VPN Is Highly Recommended” !.

This Add-on have been tested, and it’s excellent.

Thanks, will give it a try after I review the Max FS with the Onn.box…

@rjwinkler

Ok.:+1: If there are any other questions related to both installation don’t hesitate to letting us know.

This is my first time doing this this, at 74 years Old, i follow Troypoint and his followers for over 2 years now. Love every minute of it. My problem is, i installed Ezra pur your installation instructions but when i play a movis/ Tv show, it show/ results found. I installed Ezra on my 4k firestick. Something I’m missing here. Thank You for the Help

It is truly a clone of Fen(love it), Does not sync shows with trakt tho. Simple fix I hope is soon…lol.

@MINDEN1203

Hi. Welcome to the platform.

If you followed my steps it should work on Firestick. To be able to use Ezra. Real Debrid is required, also the advise to use VPN.

@dsts5000

Hi. Welcome to the platform. The sync problem probably caused by not completed the settings in. Sometimes required few times to restart Kodi.

Step 3. Initial Ezra Setup.

Also VPN recommended. Give it try again and let us know :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Matrix
Always use a vpn and trakt working great and fast, wow. :cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks Matrix, works perfectly and fast :ok_hand: I always use a Vpn(IPVanish) + RD. Syncing to the EsScrapers were the problem.

@dsts5000
@MINDEN1203

You’re welcome. Glad to hear that :grin:
If you have any other questions pls post them we will be glad to help. :+1:

I have just installed EZRA and it seems to work very well. Once you have searched and found a TV show that you want to continue watching, is there a way to save it to a favorites list? I bounced around a bit and couldn’t discover how this would work. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to this great community @Dom, for me while highlighted over whatever show I want to save, click the info button (3 little lines on firecube) this will pop open a window, scroll down, click add to favorites. Now from home screen of kodi you can scroll down to favorites, click right, there’s all your saved favorites. Hope this helps. Stream On

1 Like

Thanks, PapaS. That worked easily. I appreciate the quick response.
Dom

:+1: @Dom, more than happy to help,
stream on.:laughing:

Open Ezra and have a look in “Premium Services” Real Debrid and then something called either Torrent Transfers or Cloud Storage. Anything you have watched will be in there. Also when choosing a stream to watch, pick something called "Cached (Pack) torrent. After viewing look in Premium Services and you will find the entire seasons episodes waiting for you to stream of download from Real Debrid

Thanks, jokerman. I got around to trying out your suggestion today. Worked like a charm.

Hi May I get the path for Ezra repo?