How do I get back to kodi 18 leia

How to get kodi 18 leia

1 Like

https://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/old/kodi-18.1-Leia-armeabi-v7a.apk

Thank you I’ll try tomorrow

I dont know why you would want to. Almost every addon is outdated for that version.

1 Like

you just don’t!

1 Like

No limits build was good for me, can’t load anything on kodi 20 ALL come back no path tried 3 builds and 3 add ons

Comes back not found

I’m trying on goggle chrome is that right

You are doing something wrong. 18 is not updated addons wont work. Only old ones butthey are also not updated.

Kodi mega guide.

Please read this

Before you post or ask about IPTV, Free links or any of that info without a RD account you need to use our search function as this info is HIGLY talked about with tons of info. Bottom line is if you want to use kodi and get free links or streams without using RD it wont happen or work well, they come and go. The best option to use kodi is to pair it with Real Debrid which is covered below.

I’m on android box only 6 months old I’m on kodi 20.1 ando only tried build and addons from Troy point all come back unable to connect to server, I’ve uninstalled kodi and reinstalled about 6 times now and still the same, I’m currently living in Thailand so have a time difference, I have an older android box I will try tomorrow

Thats because you are probably not typing in the correct url or spelling mistake.

The addons work.

I can’t make the same mistake 12 times

You would be surprised. Which add on or build are you trying to do and what is your device you are using you. Remember to post all that to be as descriptive as possible.