Herogo TV APK; Is it worth a look?

The Herogo TV url I post on “Adding Pluto and other URL’s to Tivimate” only contains the 127 TV channels. It does not have the VOD TV Series or Movies.

If you want the complete package you can download the apk using Downloader by typing in herogo tv apk. I used APKPure to download the app. The file downloaded to my X-Plore and I installed it from there.

Pros: FREE
More content
Probably will add more as the app develops
Got kick out of watching the Superman cartoons from the 40’s that I grew up watching.

Cons: Clunky
No settings to speak of (you can save to Favorites and My List)
Difficult to navigate
Need to switch between using mouse and remote
Many channels will not populate an EPG (probably because the content is very unique)
Only 12 VOD TV Series (newest one is from the 60’s and same with the 13 cartoons)
Movies aren’t categorized by genre, but you can search
Can get any and more movies, and tv shows using Syncler or Cinema

The app is easier to navigate on a phone or tablet. you can also use their webpage to watch on your computer. I downloaded the app from Google Play on my phone

Is it a keeper? Probably not on my streaming device, but I will keep the url on my Tivimate, because of the assortment of unique content, and that it is located in the same app as the rest of my playlists.

Tbh, I have never heard of Herogo TV until a few days ago.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.