Here we go again...... Cinema alternative?

Has anyone experienced streaming issues with Cinema? Is there an alternate besides onstream or turks? Crew is off the list ā€” too problematic and no vpn works well with it. SurfShark readily admits it has not tested nor plans on testing certain features. So looking to see if there are alternatives.

Stremio.

1 Like

Onstream an cinema working fine

Hi Pirate

I can access but when selecting, it cannot find the link to stream.

Hello Miki

Is Stremio funded by ads? Maybe Iā€™m confusing it ?

I use cinema version 2.5.2 later versions can give problems from what I read .onstream version is 1.0.4 all ok

1 Like

As for stremio @Miki is the man to ask

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using The Crew every day for many months. There are no issues with the Crew as long as you have Real Debrid.

1 Like

There arenā€™t any ads on Stremio whatsoever do a search use the search up the top and look for how to install Stremio and read up on Troyā€™s video and instructions as to what to do and itā€™ll show you exactly what to do. Oh and you should look at the crew as well there is nothing wrong with it as Mark says heā€™s been using it for a long time so there must be a slight configuration issue or something if you go to Kodi and look in the Kodi forum then youā€™ll find information about the crew how to install it how to use it and Mark swears by it and I trust Mark he knows what heā€™s doing

2 Likes

Hello MARKXG

Real Debrid has a subscription right?

Yup costs less than .10/day

1 Like

Pirate

Dounloaded v2.6 today. It is functioning more like Turks now. Meaning it has the names and thumbtacks but the links are non existent or simple are hung up in buffering.

Yes I cleaned up FS memory and rebooted equipment.

Iā€™m thinking it may need 24 hours to load to FS?

Pirate

Just saw the 2.5.2 messsge. I have 2.6 now but I had an earlier version before I removed and restarted. 2.6 is operating like Turks. Itā€™s just a shell. Troyā€™s instructions for 2.6 involve downloading an APK app - it was a little weird.

Iā€™ll see if I can dump the 2.6 and find the 2.5.2 earlier version of cinema.

I think I may have had STREMIO but anything that requires a login etc, I donā€™t entertain.

Hi JstWhoIM! Yes, Real Debrid is a subscription service that reasonably priced (around $16-$17 for 6 months service). And, you can use it on as many apps and devices that you have in your home. Iā€™m using it with Cinema, Seren, and The Crew without any problems whatsoever. Buffering is an extremely rare event, and when in does happen, itā€™s only for a few seconds (if that)!

Thereā€™s nothing you have to install or load to use it. You simply follow the directions Troy has for Cimena (or the apk of your choice).

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thanks for the helpful response. I had tried real Debrid with Kodi 20 ( I think ). There were magenta labeled streaming options but they would not play. Surfshark was a joke: they effectively cut off internet to 1/2 the building. It isnā€™t compatible with all hardware. If you switch your hardware, then you lose other devices because the new hardware doesnā€™t offer sufficient ports for a modern day fully functioning household. In other words, new hardware was returned.

I was hesitant to use real Debrid with anything else ā€” and perhaps, I did not purchase it because such purchases need to be paid with MO from the post office.

Or maybe it was a combination of both SurfShark and Real Debrid. Surf Shark could not protect the household. An outside IT tech was hired ā€” has his masters in IT.

Cinema HD was downloaded but it would not stream many. There was no way to restore to a prior releaseā€”I thought Iā€™d find a link in FILES on the Downloader. No such luck.

So ā€” are you using a VPN with RD? If so, do you mind sharing which VPN?

Stremur has discovered a cure for the Cinema HD bluesā€¦lol

Use flix vision super simple ā€¦ using downloader type flixvision.app for the firestick

Flixoid has been my go to. Iā€™ve used them all, APK wise, such as Cinema, Viva, Stremio and many others. None are perfect, but Iā€™ve had the best luck with Flixoid and Cinema 2.5.2.

1 Like

Solution Gif

STREMIO animated gif