HELP! Fireunleashed wont let me log in anymore

Hi All. I am not able to log into the fire unleashed website anymore for some reason. I am a member and keep getting weird messages re: my cart being full, whether I click on my membership or the login button.

This is the exact message " Registration Currently Closed
Please Check Back

If you have reached this page, more than likely you are trying to add Fire Unleashed to your shopping cart again.

You can only add Fire Unleashed to your shopping cart once.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE"

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a new page I should try to access the lessons and stuff? I would appreciate any help!

Same message that I get when I try to login

I tried to log in and I did exactly the same thing.

Registration Currently Closed

Please Check Back

If you have reached this page, more than likely you are trying to add Fire Unleashed to your shopping cart again.

You can only add Fire Unleashed to your shopping cart once.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE

yes, come on troy/brett whats with this message,you said when we become a member of fire unleashed we were a member for life.

Hello @jimmy.royle @fe1 @Irish80 @shannonchin69 The login has been fixed on the site - My Courses - TROYPOINT Insider As my email indicated, that Fire Unleashed/Insider site is no longer updated and this is now the new home. I will leave that site up for the next month but after that, it will be taken down. Most tutorials in that site are no longer relevant due to the always changing APKs and addons. New member-only tutorials will be added to this site under the “Exclusive TROYPOINT Tutorials” category. Regarding the “members for life question”, yes you have already been added to this site and not required to pay like the future members will. More tutorials will be added to this site once my first round of Downloader app development has finished. Thank you all for supporting TROYPOINT! Here is the original email invite that you received explaining all of this.

Original Invite Email for New Member Site

The new TROYPOINT membership site is ready to go.

This new site replaces the TROYPOINT Insider & Fire Unleashed portals, which you registered for in the past.

Since you are a founding member, you will never pay to access this new site.

You will have unlimited access for the life of this forum.

New registrants will be required to pay an annual fee, but not you.

To activate your account on this new site, please click the link below.

You will be prompted to set a new username and password for this forum. We didn’t transfer your previous username and password for security reasons.

Please write down your new username/password that you set and keep in a safe place for future use.

This is your personal invite link. Click this to register for the new forum.

%{invite_link}

This forum is in its infancy and exclusive content will be added over the coming days and weeks.

This new site will aid in better collaboration among members.

I will be releasing a video this next week on how to use the Forum.

Thank you for supporting TROYPOINT!

Troy

TROYPOINT.com

This is a system-generated email and replies are not received.

If you have questions about this new registration process, please email me at troy@troypoint.com.

Please understand that I can’t and won’t answer any cord-cutting questions at this email address, that’s what the forum is for.

3 Likes

There is no link “below”? The link at the top of your response did not prompt me to create anything, it simply said login credentials were invalid.

The link in question (below) is a system generated link specific to the user receiving the email. If You’re able to log in to this forum, it means that You’ve already clicked the right link.

Please find the tutorials in #exclusive-troypoint-tutorials

Thanks for Your patience.

So glad I chose to use Troy/Troypoint/FireUnleashed to learn how to get the most from my Firestick and FireTV way back when! I clicked on a link when I was googling how to program the Firestick, and the most promising link I saw was one to Troy and his videos. Never looked back! Thanks again to you, all your crew and all the great members who are always teaching, sharing and supporting of us all! Couldnt have done this without it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ditto… Couldn’t have said it better!

1 Like