Google Play to ban Android VPN apps from interfering with ads

Came across this while doing some reading this morning

2 Likes

Well thank god for APKs :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, ive always sideloaded surfshark from surfsharks website. Amazon not allowing ad-blockers is nothing new. Ive used another app called Net Guard for some time and although its in the playstore the developer directed me toward github to get the full version because of google policies. :construction: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

That’s one of the reasons I got the ut8 with the ability to root as I see sometime in the future all box unable to be rooted will have a hard time or if at all be able to load the apps we use. I’m sure we will figure it out but they have the upper hand and a lot of $behind them. :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is a ploy. These elites tech giants sell your data and force adds onto based on clicks and search data. The ads are a byproduct of this. Its also another attack on vpns. This wont go over well. Also there is so many other things out there that block ads. And they wonder why people switch and get rid of this crap.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.