Google Censoring IPTV While Profiting from Advertisements

Google and YouTube are Censoring IPTV Services while profiting from advertisements.

4 Likes

Yup, Disney netflix all doing it. They fully controlled by the tech elite and see people trying to make profits with iptv and other stuff to help people through the most expensive cable companies… so these big elites see this and are scrambling to block it, censor it and take it down so they can force feed you only what they offer at ludicrous prices. These advertisements also come from google, samsung, apple, and everything single big tech inculding facebook netflix amazon stealing your searchs and data selling it off as advertisements. Its a huge monopoly and the people responsible to ensure this doesnt happen get paid off or own it.

Its disgusting.

5 Likes

I stopped using Google several years ago. Google is our enemy. I had switched to DuckDuckGo but then found out that the duck sold out and they are using googles search engine to give biased and censored search results. Now I use either Startpage, Neeva, InBrowser and Gibiru .
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Tor is by far one of the best browsers out there. Brave is good too.

4 Likes

Where did you get that info from?

1 Like

What do you mean? Search data in google facebool and every owned platform uses that data… googles search has been compromised for a long time. It gets sold then shoved back at you. Its a money laundering nightmare and has been for awhile.

Yes complete BS! I use Brave and a few others but you must always watch your six.

2 Likes

I don’t remember where I heard it. It was earlier in the year. I did do some research after hearing about it before makingy decision to change search engines .good luck :pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

I use Brave. I know DuckDuckGo are adamant they don’t use any google services, scripts or data and I’ve not read anywhere that they do.

2 Likes

Officially line from DuckDuckGo is that they don’t use Google.

Duck just backed out of an agreement with microsoft where they agreed to “spy” for them…then came the backlash and duck pulled back. But they did it once and lost my trust. StartPage is very good, metager id good. If you use a firefox variant look here>>

Mycroft Project: Search Engine Plugins - Firefox IE Chrome

2 Likes

Ok so what I read was that Duck search engine results are now biased like Google’s. My bad . I myself won’t use a search engine that is biased. I if I want to look something up I want to get all results. Not results that fit an agenda . If anyone wants to keep using duck that’s their decision. I myself like to get all search results and make.my own decisions .
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

I noticed last week that when I searched for troypoint+“anything” I got bad results. Not long ago that search would have generated lotsa troypoint links and usually what I was looking for was at the very top. <<< that is called proper seo or indexing. So I switch to google and same results, very similar to ducky. Then I switched to startpage and bam…there was the results I was looking for. As PiratePete said google has decided they know whats best. Remember google runs youtube, gmail, youtubeTV, android and all the variants as “open source” included as well. Many startup search engines will copy and/or use googles indexing methods. Follow the money and it leads to corruption.

2 Likes

And who runs them? Shhhh against the rules. But just saying.

This is a little of topic ! but came across this and wondered how easy it would be to put Android Os on it. Looks like a great stick AmazonSmile: Mini PC Stick Fanless Windows-11-Pro Celeron J4125 8GB/256GB MeLE PCG02 Small Computer Portable Micro PC Support HDMI 4K 60Hz 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi Gigabit Ethernet BT4.2 Win10,USB 3.0,PXE,Plex,Micro SD Card : Video Games

1 Like

Search on Brave brings up lots of TP videos

1 Like

thats a windows pc stick, its possible but overkill. Android is much cheaper

1 Like

Yes it is overkill, wondered If you could swap Android for Win? never seen this one before

win 11 ive heard has made it easier but I have no windows to test. Apps like stremio work very well on linux.

Linux is greek to me unfortunately. I have Stremio on Win 10 pc. but don’t have great wi-fi card so doesn’t run as well as Max. Thank you, better get back on topic :v: