Getting rid of ads in APKs

How do I get rid of ads on cinema HD and cineflix using firestick 4k max?

Sorry I don’t use those Aps but I will tell you that shows/movies on KODI addons are Ad Free

2 Likes

Download the ad free apk.

3 Likes

Use Surfshark, which has an ad blocker.

2 Likes

Section four of the this guide has a guided video of how to eliminate ads via surf shark and changing video player to MX.

3 Likes

I’ve never had any luck with clean web on surfshark eliminating ads. I still get the ads.

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

That’s odd. CleanWeb works really well on my apps. What apps does it not work on for you?

Use original versions of any APK and install AdGuard APK.

3 Likes

Stremio, tivimate, needs 20 characters

1 Like

I’ve never, ever, seen any ads on Stremio, with or without a VPN/CleanWeb.

1 Like

They have started to deliver the odd banner ad during TV Series. I’ve never seen any during movies though. Stremio that is.

Interesting - haven’t seen that yet (and I’m a pretty heavy Stremio/TV series binger).

I use mine for quite a few hours a day. lol. Lost youth. It doesn’t happen that much and is only a lower banner ad. On for about 5 seconds also.

I watch series cop shows on streamio that’s where I’m getting the banner ads like Miki said.

Hmmmm. Ads on Stremio? ZERO Ads on KODI

2 Likes

Hmmmm Stremio, just install and it works. Kodi, well not so much. No clue about Streamio.

1 Like

Miki, YMMV but I’ve been using KODI for many years and can tell you it works great. I did try Stremio and it worked as well but I absolutely hated the GUI. As you say…Stream on! :grinning:

2 Likes

As we’ve mentioned many times to each his own. btw it’s stremio I’m talking about not streamio, maybe a different app. Kodi works for you after many long hours of testing, experimenting, adding, readding. You are now an advanced user, certainly not a beginner.
and as you mentioned, have fun and stream on. Have a great day Mark.

3 Likes

It is a catch 22 for many of us and the reason I moved on to pay apk’s like Weyd some time ago.

You can go and get Blokada 4 not 5 from APK Mirror and set it up to run on your android streaming box. It will effectively block all the ads on the original unmodded Cinema HD APK and many others but then Debrid links also stop working on usually the 2nd search.

I got sick of all that nonsense pretty fast and since I am willing to pay for Debrid services, as all should be, I was also willing to pay the pitence for Weyd to use with it. I like Weyd over the more expensive Syncler and free Stremio since Stremio and TRAKT do not play well. Not schilling for Weyd. Horrid customer service but still a decent service at a reasonable price with a decent usable no jumping through hoops pay option.

Stremio is free and does not have ads so long as you get it from the source and works well with the Torrentio addon and RD. Anyone saying they have or had banner ads was or is running a tainted APK. They thought about ads about a year ago but decided not to over backlash.

Also, PI-hole. Later