Getting a "httpdatasourceexception" Error on IPTV with Tivimate

You can add an epg separately and then assign it to your playlists. Use the combined epg. It is a pretty good one and the developer, (DeltaSr)is very active in updating it.

Btw, once you entered in your m3u and clicked next. That will take you the the epg page and you can type in the epg there and it will auto assign itself.

If you have epg then just click next and done.

Also, assign all epg urls to all playlists for more complete population of guides.

Klowd is now included in the combined and a few others are soon to be added. Just make sure to refresh your combined playlist and epg

Tx Mr. PF. Appreciated as always.

okay this is kind of Hazy for me how you add the EPG’s and then assign them to multiple playlists. Have not used tivimate enough to understand how to do this yet but i think I get the concept being that the more EPG’s you have the more a Playlist’s EPG will be populated. I just need to figure out how to populate everything since I’ve not entered an EPG yet just a few combined. Thanks again PF!

You add epgs in Playlists. So you go to settings>playlists now when you click on that all your playlists that you added will show. Now click on one like say “Pluto” if you added the m3u and named it “Pluto”, and then in the next window you will see EPG sources. Click that. Now any epgs you added will appear here and have a radio button beside them to enable or disable each one.

2 Likes

Just click on an individual playlist. Then scroll down to assign epg and enable them one by one.

settings>playlists>select playlist>assign>enable

2 Likes

Probably make more sense once I try it but you have to load in all the EPG URL’s before you can assign them right. I think @Miki explained that in one of the above posts. Conceptually it makes sense. So I load in like 20 different EPG URL’s then assign ALL those EPG’s to each one of my playlists right? Just need to figure out where the EPG’s get loaded in and I think I got this

Settings>EPG SOURCES>ADD>URL>DONE

3 Likes

I did say how to load epgs. settings>EPG sources>scroll to the bottom click Add source>Enter URL>enter the link on your keyboard then click next>Then give it a name and that’s it. Once all are loaded you add them in playlists as I described in my previous posts.

1 Like

Got it @Powerfader. I have one of those cheap Bluetooth Mini wireless Keyboards that I never use since the charge lasts like 10 minutes! I’m charging that up because typing all those URL’s into Tivimate with my T95Z Plus remote is not fun. Going to take all the EPG URL’s that you and @Miki gave me and load those suckers into Tivimate (That’s a project right there!) then assign them to my 2 current playlists and each time I add a new playlist? I would think once you start getting more than a few playlists your list of channels on the left gets very long so do you typically toggle off all the Playlists you are not currently using in TiviMate?

Thanks a ton again!

I mostly use a phone remote app and just copy and paste. Simpler and more efficient.

3 Likes

It depends. I try to now keep my playlists to no more than 24 and my channels to no more than 100k lol!

If you have this insider app on your phone. Then if you get a phone remote app. You can just copy the urls from this site onto your clipboard and then just paste into your Tivimate.

3 Likes

Thanks got it down now. Prepping to go to a SB Party so won’t get to today but thanks for all your help. Makes sense now

2 Likes

Nope. I toggle every single EPG (34 I have) on in every single playlist.

1 Like

Oh cool i don’t have the insider app but will download to phone. But before doing will a phone remote on IOS (iphone) talk to my android Box? If so can you recommend one?

Don’t know anything about those SOS phones, but maybe you can download Bluestacks first and then do the phone app, or if you have a tablet and can do the same. Or you could email them to a friend who uses an Android phone and then use his phone to load onto your tivimate.

How about this. See if you can access the Insider group on your TV via a browser. Don’t know if the TP Insider app can be installed on a streaming device or not. Then you could save them all to a file in X-plore and then copy them directly from the select local file playlist to the proper place and be done!

Personally, I would just go to the store and buy a decent phone! LOL :rofl:

Simply put the easiest way to learn Tivimate is just jump in the deep end :rofl:…dont worry about sinking too much just hold your breath and someone here on the Troypoint® Forums will throw you some floaties :clinking_glasses: :eyes: :rofl: :man_rowing_boat: :man_rowing_boat:

1 Like

Will a pool noodle do?

1 Like

Damn this stuff is Cool. @Miki @Powerfader added a few of the playlists (Combined) and assigned all my EPG sources to the new ones. Can easily collapse the Playlists on the left. finding my way around tivimate it is really cool. I still see myself using KODI, Real Debrid and TraktTV for all things Movies or TV but as a HUGE Sports Fan the Live IPTV Channels are the Bomb as well as for some other unique content you can’t find in KODI!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.