Freevee not for .ca amazon accounts

so just re register the sticks to a .com account

1 Like

The customer wanted their Canadian accounts on the sticks. I suggested it. Oh well

2 Likes

Freevee has never been available down here in Australia. ROB

1 Like

Not missing much. I have tivimate and iptv subs so their free channels aren’t a big deal.

Suggest to your customer to get the Redbox app. It’s been updated just recently, and it really has improved a whole lot.

But is it still just a collection of channel icons? Use to be a redbox m3u at one time.

So, mikki it sounds like its owned or operated by another country so its not amazon blocking content… its geo restricting your apps based on location which amazon has almost always done.

But the vpn should bypass that right? Nope it is owned by Amazon and an Amazon app.
Amazon Freevee is an American ad-supported video-on-demand (VOD) streaming service owned by Amazon, with original and licensed programming.

.com and .ca both have different content… If its being geo restricted not all vpns unlock it… This is not new. I dont know what’s going on with this app so far it seems its just this app. It doesn’t justify your claims. Unless something changes im sure it would be well posted.

Hmm. I stick by my claims. But I’m bowing out of this thread. To much stress. This will be my last original post. Easier to let users remain in the dark than get these negative comments. Take the thread down please.

1 Like

Amazon pretty much owns the web or a really big chunk of the infrastructure. Amazon web services in pretty much every part of planet earth. Kinda tricky to navigate around them.

It’s not negative comments… It’s just one app so far which seems to be as i can tell based on geo location. You reacting to harshly. Simply switch from amazon then. But based on your original comment i dont believe what you are saying is happening… Does not mean it never going too… As alot of these paid apps are going down this route.

Good night. Get some sleep. It’s a work day for you tomorrow.

Just to add, freevee works for me in Canada if I get it from Aptoide. Everything plays fine on :us: vpn but I haven’t signed in so it doesn’t save stuff but Everything I tried to play seems to be working.

Update: Oh @Miki, that was on my z11 but now just tried several different versions on the cube and they have done something to make it no longer functional. I know 6 months ago I could always find one that would work but no longer.:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Good to know. Something is probably going on with @mikki sticks. I have a feeling its do to location. But im not sure. It’s not an app i have use for.

The Z11 the new King of Stream :+1:

3 Likes

I did some research on their proprietary “MyTVOnline3”. I tried finding a modded apk, but haven’t found any. I have seen several MYTVOnline2 apk, but am not certain if the features would be the same.

That is the one aspect I am very curious about. Some say it is better than Tivimate…?

Its very nice. At first I kinda stayed at a distance…ya know im thinking all along it cant beat tivimate…after a day or so and I had everything lookin’ good I decided to try it and the more I tried it the more I liked it. And so far there is no modded mytvo3 and I to have used super secret search tecniques :joy:…no joy…yet. Mytv 2 and 3 are not near the same.

2 Likes

So they got us! If we want TV3 have to buy a Z11

I did download the MOL2, but that’s as far as I got. It requires a UN & PW to access. Also, every apk I tried would not let me open settings to add a m3u.

From what I am reading is the MOL3 is the major selling point for the Formuler z11 and not the box itself.

That’s why I just wanted the apk to check it out. Not spending $200 bucks just to get a player! Besides, both the box and the MOL3 would have to smoke the nVidia Pro and Tivimate hands down and I doubt seriously if that would be the case for either of them.