Fox Weather for Android TV

Anyone know if you can sideload Fox Weather onto Android TV seeing its not available for it? I enjoy it on my iOS because its actual live weather and not weather shows like the Weather Channel went to. I use IPTV so I don’t have a way to log in using my provider for any Fox apps.

I went thru Downloader & got it from APKPure…but I couldn’t get it to open.

1 Like

yea, been wanting that myself. My fav radar app is my radar…its a no frills but very good radar app in the play store. I will do a GAS search for an apk tomorrow and see if fox weather is out there somewhere.

1 Like
1 Like

Try the YoWindow app. It’s a fantastic app and very informative. TP did a review on it awhile back.

2 Likes

I already have it installed. I want Fox Weather due to always a live forecast show as opposed to the Weather Channel that has tv shows like Ice Road Truckers etc

1 Like

Well, down here in SWFL we only really watch the weather during hurricane season, and only if one is coming our way! lol

I can’t believe they actually employ any weather people on TV. I mean, really, how hard of a job is it to say every single day it will be mostly sunny with a high in the upper 80’s to low 90’s with chance of rain late afternoon in localized areas! LOL

I tried downloading APKPure last night onto my Shield Pro and when I opened it all it did was keep flashing. I uninstalled and tried again so I am thinking it has to do with the 11 update

1 Like

I told my son when he was a kid, If you want an easy job where it doesnt matter if you are wrong or right…be a weatherman, 50/50 chance of showers today :crazy_face: :eyes: :cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

Check for the download in your file explorer app and install it from there, if it is showing.

I was reading reviews about the fox weather app and they were not too good. Mostly saying it is not as advertised. Over-hyped.

I use the app on my iPhone and iPad all the time. I enjoy it. I enjoy watching live weather shows as opposed to “Extreme Weather” and all the other ones The Weather Channel now shows. I do watch AccuWeather as well.

I will have to try it. The reviews were google play reviews and always are loaded with fox haters so I digress :grimacing: :rofl:

2 Likes

I downloaded the Bro Browser through RAI and went to the Fox Weather Website to try and download through Google Play and when it shows which device, all of mine in there are grayed out…Shield Pro and TiVo Stream 4K’s, that thought went out the window. EDIT…I went back to the browser and checked to see if the WATCH LIVE works and yes it does. I still want it through the app though

1 Like

Hey @Streaming429 I was exploring Tubi & they have the Fox Weather Channel under National News column. Don’t seem to be able to move it so best option would be to put it into a favorite. Still not an app, only an option, but I thought I’d mention it.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I appreciate it!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.