⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Hey Troy,

Prior to opening up membership the price to join was over $100 to become a lifetime member.

Now you’re allowing a limited number of Patrons can you tell me what is different access wise, and perhaps offer insight as to why you went this route?

Cheers,

Capp

1 Like

Hello @Capp the old Fire Unleashed e-course provided over 40 various tutorials for cord cutting. The main reason why we went this route is because as soon as I created a new tutorial for something, the app or service was taken offline. Things have changed a lot over the past 2 years in this space compared to back in the Fire Unleashed days when this stuff wasn’t as popular and information was hard to come by. Plus, back then, these addons and services didn’t get shut down as often. If I tried to do the same type of site today, it would be a nightmare trying to keep everything updated. Plus, I don’t believe in charging someone for information that is now easily found on the Internet/YouTube. Hopefully that answers your question. Thanks for being a Patron!

4 Likes

Could you tell me how to ask a question on this forum. I can’t seem to figure it out.

https://troypointinsider.com/categories

New topic on top right…

Seems to be hit or miss on the link I gave but works every time when I open the [TROYPOINT Insider] [PM] Thanks for spending time with us
Message and clicking “start a new topic”

Of course I may be completely wrong… :thinking:

Good luck!!!

I understand. Timing is everything espec. when it comes to the net and you chose well I think. Putting your members before profit shows respect and a genuine desire to just be helpful.

Makes me proud to be a member :slight_smile:

Appreciate the informative response.

Capp

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Router Question for VPN on Xbox

Thank you Troy!!! You are the best!

5 Likes

Thanks for the invite and all your hard work
:beers:

5 Likes

Thank you for the invite. I have learned so much from your site. Don’t know what I would do without you.

4 Likes

Your tutorials have helped me help others to enjoy shows not available on MSM. While I’m not a TOTAL cord cutter yet, I’m well on my way! Thanks for making your videos so easy to follow.

4 Likes

Thak you for adding :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the add and all you do!

3 Likes

Thanks for the addition!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the tips, Troy. Happy to be here.

4 Likes

Thanks for including me.!!

3 Likes

Thanks alot Troy this is great site

4 Likes

read and understood.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the invite. Began with one F/Stick with your wonderful guides to get me started. Now on another F/Stick in third room. With all your help I have saved a lot of money, viewed stuff I would never have seen and the big bonus of a very happy wife!
I’m sure Troypoint Insider can only help me more. Huge thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you Troy for the invite and I appreciate what you’ve done for us. And I would like to add that the Troypoint app is phenomenal and I use it at all my boxes. I have install it on my friends boxes so that they can also use it. I do appreciate everything you’ve done to improve this hobby and I’m happy to pass on this information to others.

5 Likes

@Therealsock thanks for becoming a Patron! It helps more than you know.