Flashing router for IPVanish install

I purchased the same router through FlashRouter.com. Initially installed ExpressVPN but after seeing the warnings on this site, I asked if they would reflash with IPVanish and they agreed. I’m a senior citizen without a lot of knowledge in this area so don’t think I could have done it myself. You may have to pay them but I know they can do it. BTW, the router and IP Vanish work great - no problems. (My first post on here so I should probably state I’m not paid by either FlashRoutef or IP Vanish!)

Hello, folks. I just wanted to pop back in and give credit to the site. I have successfully installed IPVanish on my router. It was a struggle for me, but with the information here and at dd-wrt I was able to get it done. Then I ran into an issue where my printer would not work behind the VPN along with some other issues, so again with post at Troypoint, I have a 2 router set up. I have my VPN router and my ISP’s unmodified router. All appears to be working just peachy so far.

Thanks again to Troypoint and the many informative post and videos that helped me get the job done. Great site and I will be sticking around.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.