Firestick settings

Just a dumb question. I know all about clearing the cache on the apps. But what happens if someone accidently CLEARS DATA by mistake?

Just so you know, there’s no such thing as a dumb question.
It depends on the app. If you clear data then you will clear any changes or additions that you’ve made to the app settings, including login and services like RealDebrid or other premium services. So clearing Data will reset the app to “fresh” install status.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your response

You are very welcome. Please read all the rules, use the search and if you still need answers then please ask your questions. Lots of good knowledge here on the insider along with some colorful characters.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

I agree Miki but not everybody here comunicates or assist as u do.

I agree with you. Unfotunately I can only control my own attitude and I enjoy helping. With this many members you sometimes get conflicts. For the most part things go smoothly.

2 Likes

It’s like the old saying a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch. Thankfully the majority of us all like to help when we can :v::grin:

1 Like

If you clear data on Kodi, you lose all your addons, repositories and source (zip) files, too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.