Fire had 10 tablet

So I’ve had my tablet for about a week. I’ve pretty much working my way around it, but not ecstatic, considering I do have a few fire sticks
I did but it for travel but I can take a fire stick too
My question is can I somehow use my iPad to do what an Amazon tablet can do?

@Splashking

Not really, not technically in the same way as alot of stuff doesn’t support ios.

You would have to run a virtual machine, don’t do it.

Stick with your Amazon tablet and use that the way you want, it’s way more flexible then ios.

1 Like

Thank you, I go through videos hoping to get answers should have gone directly to this community.

@Splashking

Nothing wrong with teaching yourself or watching videos.

But android is way more flexible. Even Amazon stuff, just takes some time to tweak and stuff. This is why we have the community and the guides.

1 Like

Thx Draco…still experimenting with the fire hd 10 tablet generation 11, I’ve read many sites, watched a ton of videos, but can’t figure out a way to mirror my tablet to the tv, the new tablet doesn’t have the display/mirror option.I have a firestick, but than what’s the sense of a tablet? I’ve read to use chromecast, suggestions.
Thx

Display Mirroring on Fire Tablet

1. From your Fire tablet, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
  2. Tap Display & Sounds, and then tap Display Mirroring.
  3. Tap the name of your TV or media streaming device. …
  4. To stop displaying the screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Stop Mirroring.
2 Likes

Hi thx, unfortunately the newer tablet doesn’t have that option, so thx for the response, I returned it this morning….I’ll just stick with the firestick

1 Like

Well that’s odd as this is specifically for the Fire HD 10, and is Amazon’s own instructions with a vid.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201540250

https://www.google.com/search?q=casting+on+fire+hd+10+tab&oq=casting+on+fire+hd+10+tab&aqs=chrome..69i57.10611j0j7&client=ms-android-americamovil-mx-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_5OusYcK6Au-kqtsPk9qF2Ak11

2 Likes

The easiest way without using an app or chromcast is to do a mini hdmi to TV.

You should still be able to cast Netflix, Youtube, and prime over the air, but if you want to view your iptv then I would suggest the hdmi connection.

2 Likes

Great idea. I didn’t think of that, only answering what he asked. Duh. Thanks PF, you always manage to find an easy way.

1 Like

Thx all, I did no go looking floor the mini cable bit was advised to use a usb-c to hdmi. Didn’t work to well either. So today I packed it up and took it back. I’m not sure why but the firestick is easier for me. Maybe because i use apple stuff!

1 Like