Finding older subtitles

I’ve got a very specific issue that will probably be meaningless to 95% of you.

So my wife likes watching older British shows. She also has trouble hearing/understanding the dialog. So I hunt around and find subtitles for the shows we are going to watch. I can usually find them on Kodi either on A4KSubtitles (and related sites like OpenSubtitles, BSPlayer, Podnadpisi, Subscene, Addic7ed) or various other subtitle addons. I’ve also found some on the Opensubtitles site and downloaded the files from there.

So I’m wondering if I can find some in another place I haven’t searched?

Here is the specific show (it doesn’t help that the show title is generic!) The Street (BBC show from around 2006). I found the subtitles for the first two seasons but I can only find french subtitles for season 3.

It is apparently showing now on Britbox. So is there a way of finding the srt files for britbox shows?

Just throwing it out there. If all else fails, I will have to blast the volume and pause it when she yells “what did they say?” It is only 6 episodes. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Stremio has an always on sub unless you go into the official add-ons and uninstall it. That’s for every movie and series. I use it for my hearing impaired customers.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.