FilmPlus VPN Problem

When I use film+ app I stop getting the good streams after 2-3 shows. When I reconnect Surfshark I get the good streams again. Is there a fix for this?

I don’t know, but I sometimes I have to change vpn servers in SS to get streams to load & open using stremio…but don’t seem to have any issues if I’m binge watching a tv series…3-4 episodes in a row using the same one. This also happens with Bee, Film+ & TeaTV…which I use for backups. So the SS vpn might be the culprit…? Maybe others will chime in & shed some light :face_with_monocle:

So you just live with the fact that you have to change the server?

Yep…till I figure out exactly what is happening…or read it on this forum…or SS does something…I just don’t specifically know the problem…yet. :thinking:

I’ve been having similar issues in the last couple of weeks. I want to surf to a site but the site never loads. So I switch my VPN server and voila I’m g2g. Different VPN than yours though.

OK…then there’s a :-1: on it being a specific SS vpn problem…good to know…muchos gracias :saluting_face:

I agree good to know! Hopefully a solution is found…I am tired of going out and switching but at least it works

See there…by Miki telling us he’s had the same problem with a “different” vpn…we’ve most likely eliminated one possible culprit…now, we can look elsewhere to eliminate other ones. Troubleshooting 101 :face_with_monocle: Who knows, maybe the problem is that damaged undersea cable :thinking:

I use SS and use Chicago server and have no problems with FP, Bee, or stremio. I live in Virginia.

These are just intermittent network issues. Nothing to do with having a problem.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.