FEN Kodi Addon Update

What @Miki said :point_up:

If I recall correctly, in Fen “Tools”, at the bottom of the list, there is an option to check for updates.

2 Likes

Hi , to get the new fen with updater , i deleted fen and tikipeter repo . Then installed https://tikipeter.github.io/packages , that installs 2 zip files options , fen and fen light . When you pick fen or fen light it will install the add on directly , it doesnt install any repo . The add on does take a minute or 2 to install. hope this helps …

3 Likes

That’s why I added that option in my post make it easier for you guys. I’m not a Kodi user but always enjoy helping any way I can.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This was the solution to add “packages” to the path. I then just picked the fen file. And now I have the latest version and selected auto updates. Again, many thanks.

It works again.
Greetings from the Netherlands.

1 Like

I have done all of the above but when I try to watch anything I get a “no results” message. What am I doing wrong? BTW, I authorized real-debrid on my account.

Is this the first time that you installed Fen? Or have you been using it before without any issues?

If this is the first time that you’ve tried using this addon then I’m thinking, possibly that you don’t have the Coco Scraper installed and setup correctly.

First off, Welcome to this great community.:slightly_smiling_face:
Not sure if you use a VPN but if you don’t, you might want to check this out.

The new packages link worked great, but where do you get the coco scraper file to download for it?

How to Install FEN Kodi Addon & CocoScrapers (Jan. 2024) (troypoint.com)

1 Like

https://cocojoe2411.github.io/

2 Likes

Awesome…thanks!!!

And another update! Cool!

In my opinion, the best part of FEN has been its ability to keep track of episodes completed with a check mark… without using Trakt.

Is there another addon as good as FEN that does this?

cinema highlights watched episodes

So does Stremio.

forgot that one :+1:

2 Likes

Eventually all Addons die at some point. Just get a Trakt Account. Trakt is more than just marking what you watched. This is how I add new shows/movies to KODI. If I’m out and someone tells me about a show/movie I might like I open my Trakt App on my phone and add it. Same thing if I’m on my PC. I keep a Browser tab with Trakt Open in chrome. I’ll add a new show or movie to my trakt and next time I open KODI it’s there.

2 Likes