Downloader and Rapid App Installer

I installed the new mecool 3 everything is going ok but I can not download the RAI it says subscribers only (I’m one ) Even if I get it into my email there is no link to get it.

Hello @uwejens please note that all subscriber links such as this are located at the bottom of every weekly Advisor that I send out. You can only register once and that is why you aren’t getting it again. Here is the tutorial page for RAI - TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer (SUBSCRIBERS ONLY) - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More

When I try the link to the URL, I get this message shown below. Any idea what is going on?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘GV\View_Collection’ not found in /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityview/includes/class-data.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityview/includes/class-data.php(123): GravityView_View_Data->__construct(Object(WP_Post)) #1 /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityview/includes/class-frontend-views.php(346): GravityView_View_Data::getInstance(Object(WP_Post)) #2 /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): GravityView_frontend->parse_content(Object(WP)) #3 /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(544): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(758): do_action_ref_array(‘wp’, Array) #6 /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-in in /home/customer/www/troypoint.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityview/includes/class-data.php on line 19
There has been a critical error on your website.

Hello @gordobowes try again. Website problems earlier but fixed now.

Thanks. Works perfectly now.

1 Like