We have Spectrum. I changed the DNS in the router. We basically use IpVanish daily but I do switch to SS once in awhile. I set the location to Bahamas, Azerbaijan, Chile or any out of the norm server and never ever have an issue
I tried bahamas , didn’t work. Will try the other 2. But i find that Latham NY in SS, as suggested by tp works . Also find interesting that the version i hace of SS does me static ip option & when i connect to # static address in NY. That works well. Also what really worked was , using the URL sent & suggested by my provider that does not block. Do you know why some update SS versions show static ip’s but the newest upgrade does not?
Think i got a winner with Azerbaijan. Winner-Winner Azer-Chicken Dinner
Thanx @Streaming429 . Love this forum.. Hard not to find a solution thru it .
Unfortunately not, I only use IPVanish.
Awesome, glad you got a working solutIon.
Happy Streaming![]()
![]()
![]()
Nope ![]()
![]()
![]()
was working after I tried a URL my provider sent, then they sent me 3 others. Tried those 3 but now buffers every 30 sec. or so. Have tried IPV variety of cities/servers/countries. But to no avail, still off n on.
I’m buggin cuz my wife’s been outta town fur 3wks & I’ve had 3 Sun. of uninterrupted bliss watching NFL. & 3 Mon.night football & 2 thurs. Nite football nites. I love my baby, but also in love with NFL. I got 1 more Sun. & 1 mo mon. Really wanna take adavantage.
HELP![]()
![]()
She’s coming back Tuesday
Not mad at you. Gotta enjoy your sports binge events. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Just need somebody to help with solution
When we use IpVanish, I always connect to default server without an issue
If you have IPVanish, you should reachout to them. They have some troubleshooting measures. They are pretty good at responding to problems their subscriblers are having.
![]()
thanx si very much