Does anyone have any first-hand experience with Pluto TV

I am getting mixed reviews on Pluto TV. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Just get it. :slight_smile: It’s free and I like some of the stuff they have. If you put it into Live Channels app if you have an android device you can edit the crap channels out of it. Really nice I think but just depends on what you like. I believe it’s better than some years ago since tried it then and didn’t do much with it. I wish they’d have a cheap version to get rid of ads / commercials but can’t beat free.

2 Likes

Free!!! Works well

If you use the app or internet site no problems. The app is even on mecool and other devices using Google TV app stores. It seems like some time back I saw it had been bought by FOX, now it appears Paramount owns it. It is free on most devices and works well. I am an expat overseas and can only use it with surfshark VPN. I am on the same US server on most of my devices… Only change if there is something geographically not available In US. I also use real debrid the same way with no buffering… And I only have1000mb down and 300mb up