Direct download link for IP Vanish

I am trying to find IP Vanish to install on my Firestick, but it’s not found when I search.

Looking for a download link for IP Vanish that I can use with Downloader or ES File Manager?

Thanks.

How to Install IPVanish VPN on a Firestick:

1. Turn on/plug in you FireStick or Amazon FireTV.
  2. Highlight Apps - located at the top of the screen - and then press your middle button on your Amazon remote to bring up a sub-menu in Apps.
  3. Scroll to Categories in the sub menu.
  4. Select Utility.
  5. Look for and select IPVanish VPN.
1 Like

Great answer @bamdet. I never knew that. I guess you learn something new every day!
Another option would be to use a browser and go to:
VPN Software Setup - Choose Your Platform - IPVanish
and select Downkoad.

1 Like

Hello @jengrenie You can also sideload the app per my guide here - Install Best VPN for Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV (With Discount) But, if it isn’t showing up in your app store, that tells me that you may be using a 1st Generation Fire TV Stick and you can’t run a VPN on those due to low processing power. Also, make sure that your device is up to date Fire TV Settings / My Fire TV or Device / About / Check for Updates. Keep applying updates by going through this process until there are no more updates available.

1 Like

Oh boy! You’re right. I pulled this Firestick out of a box … it is a version 1. That’s why! I feel silly for forgetting that.

On another note… does the TROYPOINT app also not work on version 1 Firestick?

Thanks.

Don’t feel silly @jengrenie they should do a better job of labeling them. Yes, the app should work fine.

1 Like