Defsquid 123456789

4 Likes

I think this is more to track the app more than anything. Meaning a small account based attached to an email? Probably to make sure its not being modded or something. It’s still free so thats good. If i had to pay i would be more annoyed.

I don’t know if anyone is having a problem with defsquid I’m not but according to tech doc it is locked and needs a pin here is a link to vid to get the pin if you need. Let us know if you are having a problem as I said mine are up and working fine. 🔴DEFSQUID HAS BEEN LOCKED - UNLOCK CODE INSIDE - YouTube

1 Like

Yea, it seems they made it email registered with pin after subscription.

2 Likes

Yes sir. Done and working. The only thing I find a tad annoying is it seems I’ll now receive a monthly newsletter without any way of opting out. Oh well, as you say, it’s free.

2 Likes

Yea i get that, but thats why i use a spam email for things like that aha. Lets hope it stays free. This is how it starts.

1 Like

As much as I like & use that app…I guess I’ll put up with some crap if necessary. Hopefully, it’s minor…

2 Likes

Ya I use my encrypted Proton email for all these sorts of things. Not a deal breaker. It still works, that’s the main thing.

2 Likes

I don’t know mine is still working and don’t need to add pin working my phone Nvidia and ugoos

There was an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of my email…

1 Like

OMG I’m getting old. Had to get a magnifying glass to see that. Thank you. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

I got a year on U, @Miki …cant use that one :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m dumping it. Too bad.

Why? It’s quite a good all in one up and does help to keep your device clean and safe. Yes it occasionally has some false positives but doing a secondary virus scan will verify the results. But that’s rare.

2 Likes

Yep…Defsquid with Virus Total & of course Fast Task Killer…3 great apps to have in yer arsenal.

3 Likes

I mean, thats fine but its still free and not a huge deal. But there is others out there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.