Cube 3rd gen on sale

Down to $120 is a great price.

I seem to recall a few months ago TroyPoint was down on the Amazon brands i.e Firesticks, TV Cubes etc. because of things Amazon was doing. I haven’t heard much about that lately. It almost seems that subject didn’t come up. Is everything good now?

In preparing for streaming I have 1 Nvidia Box, 1 KM Cool mk6, two 4k Sticks, Three ONN sticks, a Roku box and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. I only have three tv’s. I still can’t decide on my VPN though. (I guess I can’t decide on boxes either.)

All these boxes make changes we dont like however this box is highly rated and has great specs…just put up with a few things. But at the end of the day it will stream :+1:

I believe he merely stated that he would not Promote Amazon products. GoogleTV isn’t any different so from there it’s just personal choice.

I’m with you Miki and Ron. I distinctly heard Troy say drop Amazon products at all costs! That was because I was sitting here worrying about OMG do I have the wrong things and being afraid nothing would work once it was time to use it. I do appreciate all the posts and advice etc. everyone has given.

I think you misunderstood me. I never read or saw where Troy said anything like “drop all Amazon” products. He said something along the lines that he would no longer promote them which is quite different. FireTV is always going to be part of the Streaming landscape and I believe there will always be info and help available for them on Troy’s sites. Personally I consider FireTV far superior to GoogleTV or AndroidTV. The hidden tools alone are worth it. Of course this is just my opinion and I don’t want to get into a huge debate on which is better. Both are excellent, well maintained and updated products, and supply all of us with hours of entertainment at a very reasonable cost.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!

Sorry Miki. I understood. I was just trying to be funny. I know he would never say anything like that. :smiley:

Lol. Well you had me going for sure. Tx for the chuckle.