Cinema Very Few Links with Real Debrid

@damagman

Rd is real debrid

And you can’t it’s embedded into the video.

Most often you’re going to run into these “cam” links when you’re trying to watch something that isn’t yet available digitally. (Streaming service, DVD, BluRay etc) If you’re trying to watch something that is ONLY in theatres, all you’re likely to find are handheld camera videos. Not great, often people coughing, heads bobbing, likely ads imbedded. I never watch those videos, so I don’t see that happen. If you look at what the link says, usually somewhere in what may seem like gobble-dey-gook, you’ll see the word CAM in it. If you choose that link, that’s what you’ll get.

Real Debrid is a paid service, one of several which offer premium links from multiple places. They are dedicated links, so you aren’t sharing them (as you do with the free links) with lots of others at the same time. That’s one of the things that can cause lots of buffering issues with the free links. As I mentioned, Real Debrid is one of many, but I like it best, it does a great job, and is very reasonable. It costs about $3/month, I can think of other ways I’ve blown $3 that weren’t nearly as useful. https://real-debrid.com/

If you decide to get a subscription, then you can just go into your Cinema settings, and login to Real Debrid there. You’ll need to do this for each device you have Cinema on, so you will want to label each entry clearly, in case you ever need to do a reinstallation.

The when you do a search for your favourite shows, you’ll see MANY more links available to you, far more stable than anything you’ll get for free. You’ll be able to watch larger files for the same reason, so your picture quality will be much better.

In the end, this is a free service. You aren’t paying anyone anything, so sometimes you’re going to come across streams that aren’t the ones that you want. Then you back out of them and find another. But adding an extremely inexpensive paid service to it, it suddenly becomes a much better tool. Oh, and if you’re going to try to watch something that’s only in theatres, you’re just absolutely going to come across allllll kinds of those crappy cam videos. Do it or don’t, but that’s just how it is. Sorry, folks!

2 Likes

My post above was meant for you.

Does real debrid work in the usa

@Squirt

Works wherever internet is

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.