Cinema Very Few Links with Real Debrid

I agree. The Crew in Kodi furnishes far more RD links than does Cinema. The biggest downside to Kodi is speed but I’ve discovered that by installing 19.1 with just The Crew addon (no other addons or services) the speed is much better. Also, one can purchase more than 6 months of Real-Debrid simply by renewing for another 6 months after purchasing the first 6 months. They automatically add additional purchases to your current subscription.

12 Likes

I learned something new today! Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

I reinstalled real-debrid and all of a sudden all was back to normal

2 Likes

I’m not having any issues with RD on Cinema. Are you perhaps looking for movies that the celluloid isn’t quite dry yet (No time to Die, etc)?

2 Likes

How do I get the update to cinema?

1 Like

The search function is your friend!!!

1 Like

Had the same problem and my Real Debrid had expired and I didn’t know. No issues after subscription updated.

Wow… I did not know of that about real debrid !! Thank you !

Same here with cinema

1 Like

One other thing you could try is using a VPN if you aren’t, or changing the location of the VPN. Depending on where you’re located, you may/may not need a VPN, even when using Real Debrid.

@damagman
@sanman

Check to make your account isn’t expired very first thing as there is no warning.

Second thing to do is to clear app data and re authorize your real debrid and try again

If still have link issues and checked those plus checked vpn.

Use syncler plus with real debrid or kodi plus crew plus siren plus real debrid. No issues at all with them

I have done all that, now I have a different problem…all my Cinema movies have the SLOTS gaming banners!!

That’s been happening for months. It’s usually cam or telesync. They put themselves out there as a “Source” and then RD simply redistributes them. This is one of my major beefs with RD, they never check the content or quality of their sources or suppliers. When I was running my site I would immediately ban ppl supplying this type of source with blatant self promotion. Trouble was they would then initiate DDOS attacks on my servers. Then I’d have more problems than it was worth. Gotta love the internet.

1 Like

@Miki

I agree but most of those adds I find only appear on cams. (In my experience)

1 Like

@Dracoo
True but they also use telesync on a regular basis as these are usually the first sources to be distributed for Movies along with Cam and HDCam.

1. Who is RD?
  2. ANY SOLUTIONS to remove all this garbage?

@damagman

Rd is real debrid

And you can’t it’s embedded into the video.

Most often you’re going to run into these “cam” links when you’re trying to watch something that isn’t yet available digitally. (Streaming service, DVD, BluRay etc) If you’re trying to watch something that is ONLY in theatres, all you’re likely to find are handheld camera videos. Not great, often people coughing, heads bobbing, likely ads imbedded. I never watch those videos, so I don’t see that happen. If you look at what the link says, usually somewhere in what may seem like gobble-dey-gook, you’ll see the word CAM in it. If you choose that link, that’s what you’ll get.

Real Debrid is a paid service, one of several which offer premium links from multiple places. They are dedicated links, so you aren’t sharing them (as you do with the free links) with lots of others at the same time. That’s one of the things that can cause lots of buffering issues with the free links. As I mentioned, Real Debrid is one of many, but I like it best, it does a great job, and is very reasonable. It costs about $3/month, I can think of other ways I’ve blown $3 that weren’t nearly as useful. https://real-debrid.com/

If you decide to get a subscription, then you can just go into your Cinema settings, and login to Real Debrid there. You’ll need to do this for each device you have Cinema on, so you will want to label each entry clearly, in case you ever need to do a reinstallation.

The when you do a search for your favourite shows, you’ll see MANY more links available to you, far more stable than anything you’ll get for free. You’ll be able to watch larger files for the same reason, so your picture quality will be much better.

In the end, this is a free service. You aren’t paying anyone anything, so sometimes you’re going to come across streams that aren’t the ones that you want. Then you back out of them and find another. But adding an extremely inexpensive paid service to it, it suddenly becomes a much better tool. Oh, and if you’re going to try to watch something that’s only in theatres, you’re just absolutely going to come across allllll kinds of those crappy cam videos. Do it or don’t, but that’s just how it is. Sorry, folks!

2 Likes

My post above was meant for you.

Does real debrid work in the usa