Cinema not downloading

So just because it failed to download from one store it possibly could from another? Good to know. Yes, other codes would be appreciated as the only one I know is the one posted in TP. Thanks!

1 Like

Miki can you tell me where to find Streamio? I looked in TP and Unlinked and not there. Thx!

It’s Stremio

I don’t want to sound dumb but that says for “Windows and Mac.” I’m trying to load it on a Firestick.

@ericb7234

Rai has stremio. You can go to the website of cinemahd to get it there.

Scroll down there’s an Android install there. It’ll even highlight the proper version for your system.

I pm’d you some codes…

Now…if I only knew what “Rai” is…LOL

Miki…can I access it in Downloader?

1 Like

@ericb7234

This setup tutorial gets emailed to every user.

1 Like

Got them! Than you very much!

2 Likes

Yes as well as RAI. In downloader enter
troypoint.com/tpapp and go and the RAI will download and install.

Miki: I found Stremio…id there a way to add Real-Debrid? Also, I noticed that a few of the shows I like are not showing, did you add any of their add-ons? Thx

TY, Sketch. I was able to download it finally! Question…if you’re familiar with the Cinema APK: I have it installed on another TV and all my favorites are in there. However, after downloading the apk on the other TV several of the same shows are not being found. Any idea why that would happen? Thx!

1 Like

Search for Stremio on Troypoint,com This will take you to a tutorial which shows how to install it and add Real-debrid

Good deal E… yw

Probly a modified or a diffrnt version of Cinema
Or it could b diffrnt devices or os-version of your devices, but its most likely mod-ed

Maybe c if your show is on 1 of the many othr entertnmnt apk’s
BeeTv, & othrs are all very close in look & feel with minimal setup

hth…

Stremio works with add-ons much the same as Kodi. So with Stremio open you go into the menu (hamburger) 3 horizontal lines, top left, and click, scroll down and click Addons, then it opens the addons. Top left is “All”, Top right is “Community” which you can click to change to “official” if you want to view the official addons. “Community” ones are where you will install the 3rd party add-ons that get ypu all your Sources for what you want to watch. Keep i mind that these are 3rd party unsupported apps. For me I only use it for Movies and TV Series, so I enable every addon posdible. once that is fone to uour satisfaction then close Stremio to set them, then re-open it and do a search under “Discover” under the hamburger and search for a TV Series you want to watch by clicking “Series” and then s rolling through them all or selecting “All genres” on the top right then selecting a genre to scroll through the available series or click the magnifying glass and enter a title to search for it. Then once it’s displayed in the results you can click on it choose a season and then an episode and give it a few seconds to load and on the right your sources will be displayed, scroll down, click a source and enjoy. Always use a VPN with Stremio.
https://troypoint.com/?s=Stremio

Please see this mega cinemahd troubleshooting guide.

You can get cinema from apkpure. If you need help with stremio feel free to make a topic on it.