Cinema hd won't download

I used to have cinema hd but uninstalled it a long time ago. Now trying to install new version and i get an error messag," cant download package because package with the same name exists". But i uninstalled it over a year ago. I have cleaned my firestick, re ooted and it still won install. HELP!!!

In downloader enter the code 988552

2 Likes

I did, I have tried several times and get the same error message every time. The system is reading that apk as already installed but it isn’t.

Did you try going into a file manager and seeing if there’s a copy on your device that’s not showing :thinking:

Hey PapaS. I think you’re on the right track. I had a similar issue with an APK on my Max that was not installed and I’d forgotten all about it. I had to use ES File Explorer to find the APK and delete it. once I did that, all was g2g.

1 Like

Try going into all apps from home menu next to settings cog. Hit the My Apps button, then All Apps. You might see a Cinema icon from which you can uninstall.

1 Like

Oh I’ve done everything, tried ES File Explorer, looked everywhere for anything on my firestick that is related to Cinema HD, and no luck, still get the same message. Going to try and download on another TV with a Firestick. I just don’t want to have to reset the main Firestick, reinstalling all my apps is a pain in the you know what!!! Thanks everyone for trying to help me!!!

1 Like