Cheap Printer Ink

I bought an Epson tank printer 18 months ago and have yet bought any more ink. I would never go back to HP or any cartridge type printer. I still have unopened ink bottles so it will probably be another18 months before I need to buy ink. It’s terrible that printer companies dictate how your printer works. Plenty of black, magenta, yellow but out of another color and you can’t print just in black. What’s wrong with this picture?

3 Likes

Do u remember the brand?

One thing Ive heard about Epson as I just got one for my step daughter for Christmas cuz she was running mine to the ground. The ink sits in the reservoir for a long time it will harden up and plug the jets.

Limeink 3 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 63XL 63 XL High Yield for HP…

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks, There price is the best ive seen.:grinning: :grinning:

That’s true. I did find that out recently and had to clean the jets. I also went and printed out something in color and have the printer set to print in color only. I don’t print much of anything in color so this will allow the jets to get a little workout

Just placed my first order. Couldn’t resist after seeing the pricing.
Others positive comments helped with my decision. Thanks

1 Like

i have replaced my ink cartridges with compandsave remanufactured ones, printed out 4 photos on photo paper-of course- and i gotta say, i can’t see any difference from the epson high $$ originals…very happy with the results… :+1:

2 Likes

So i had a problem with my reman ink :confounded: …printer wouldn’t recognize one color, which is weird to me as i printed several photos and regular stuff…tried all help on their web site…tried @rstroemer hint about inkchip -my particular printer not supported…got in touch with compandsave CS, they sent an email with a video with some things to try, did everything in video except change the cartridge-didnt wanna waste a cartridge if that wasn’t the prob, back in touch with CS, she said go ahead and change-they will make it right if that’s not the prob…changed the cartridge an Bingo-Bango all is well, and received store credit for the bad cartridge…SOOO long story short(i no to late!!), i am still very satisfied with copmandsave…P.S…for those that offered other ink sites, glad for you that you found what you needed… i checked them out just for s’s and grins, but none of them carried the ink i need for my epson…it’s pretty old- at least 7 years…

I still like my idea for people who print so little that the ink dries out before they had a chance to even use it. That is, when you finally need to actually print something, go out and buy a decent printer that has included a starter ink package. Print your 2-3 docs. Then put the printer back in the box and return it! Then if you think you would still want to have a printer on hand. Then send your wife into the store the next day and buy it back as Open Box for 25%-50% off! LOL

…jus kiddin? :thinking:

Na…i don’t think your kidding at all… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:…but that don’t make it a bad idea :+1:

I wondered why my last printer I bought had a picture of Powerfader on the back with the words “Wanted: Have you seen this person?” on it.

Untitled video

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.