Can't Download Apps

I have the latest NVIDIA Shield TV Pro and I purchased it about 2 years ago. The set-up went well and everything seems to be working just fine. Today I tried downloading the Puffin Browser using the instructions provided by Troypoint. But, when I click on the DOWNLOAD button, it changes to CANCEL and a PENDING status is shown as if it’s in the queue to download. Then nothing happens. It just sits there. I tried a couple of other apps and got the same thing.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s an internet issue. Unplug your shield and your router then plug them back in. If this doesn’t work go into Android settings , wifi then select " forget network " . Then log back into your wifi with your password . Good luck :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

Agree with @PiratePete it looks like an Internet connection issue. If you have an Ethernet cable, plug the Shield direct into your router and go into the setting and select that as your default. That should give a hint as to whether the wifi has an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.