Cannot Install Kodi

Hello, help… I keep getting message “An unknown error has occurred…” when attempting to download Kodi using code 85307 in Downloader. The error message occurs immediately after the “redirecting” announcement My internet connection is present with good strength. I am using Firestick 4k with Fire OS 6.2.9.3
Thank you so much

It’s been a while since I’ve tried this but if you type in troypoint.com/kodistable that might work. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Kodi mega guide.

Use a browser and download from the official Kodi website. It’s the only fool proof way. It’s just a little more difficult to navigate.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. However, it was not successful. BUT…the good news is I was able to solve the problem. It was an issue in Downloader and through another website they suggested “Clear Data” option. This worked perfect and I used the 85307 entry in Downloader.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. The good news is I was able to solve the problem. It was an issue in Downloader and through another website they suggested “Clear Data” option. This worked perfect and I used the 85307 entry in Downloader.

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds like it was something corrupted or no available space. The website download should always work as long as the site isn’t down. Just don’t download the 64bit if you can only support the 32bit.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.