Bricked and then Factory Reset

I was trying to work on a preloaded box. It froze and I had to do a factory reset. Lost everthing but the Android software. Can anyone help in getting it started where I can load APKs???

2 Likes

@lemares

Don’t ever buy a preloaded andriod box. Most android boxes do come with things you need to get started.

Also when you sign up for troypoint insider you get a email with how to get started and setup, there is a video you get that shows you how to get apps and apks on your device.

Please check your email you used to join.

This setup tutorial gets emailed to every user.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering. Now I know that pre-loaded boxes are a ripoff. I recently purchased a MeCool KM2 afterwards and got it is up and running thanks to many of the Troypoint articles. This site is a great source of info for novices. I would like to get the other MAX box up and running but I am lost as how to get started once “Factory Reset” was done on it. I heard a phrase, “Flashed” but don’t know where to get the info. I looks like I can upload off of a flash drive but need the Flash software to do so. Any suggestions will be great.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.