Best working build anyone

Can anyone please share a working build. I have a fire tv cube , fire tv pendant and the original fire tv 4k ultra. I’d appreciate any advice. HELLO ALL!

Kodi builds? Here’s Troy’s best list: 53 Best Kodi Builds With No Buffering - Updated DAILY [September 2021]

1 Like

Xanax build try it it works great

1 Like

The Xanax build as a KODI add-on “Supberb Viewing”

1 Like

I’ve been very happy with the Xenon build by Diggz. Always up to date and everything works

2 Likes

I’ve been using Xanax for a while. It works great! CyberFlix TV is also good. But it’s not within Kodi. Troypoint has a tutorial for it on his site.

One kodi 18 build download I have found to be consistently good with constant updates is the Diggz Repo, which puts out the popular Xenon build along with several others in their build selection list. This has been around for quite a while, is loaded with many popular streaming apps and the developer is excellent in timely updates for them along with their builds. To download on kodi go to your file manager at type in http://diggzrepo.ddns.net to get the download file.

I only use Diggz Xenon. I think it’s the best build out there and it’s easy to customize.

2 Likes

Could not agree more great build

1 Like

Diggz Xenon. Using the the one with real-debrid. Have been using it a month, no troubles.