Best Free Online Movie Streaming Sites in 2022 (Working)

This list will provide you with the Best Free Movie Streaming Sites for all your viewing needs.

3 Likes

Thank you for the excellent link :+1::joy:

2 Likes

These articles are a little confusing. The above mentioned are free LEGAL movie streaming sites, usually ad-supported, with very limited selection (of anything you would want to watch).

The “other” free movie streaming sites (Stremio, FilmPlus etc) are basically illegal as people are using 99.999999999% for streaming copyrighted material illegally (hence all the ads and instructions for VPNs).

Lets call it what it is…

1 Like

@sktn77a

Incorrect.

Stremio isnt illgeal, its the community mods that allow you to do what you can. At any point stremio could stop that if they wanted, but because its community and not done by stremio its not illgeal, the app isnt not.

Syncler is the same, its the community proivder packages that allow you to get what you can still legal on google.

4 Likes

Semantics.

OK, Stremio is mostly being used illegally.

@sktn77a

Lol, regardless. It means stremio isnt illgeal. It doesnt matter how others are using it.

2 Likes

If you look for F.A S.T you will see 10 pages of free Ad supported tv. All legal all good free2view is another top line project. Lots of quality material to watch depending on your needs. Live tv with ads isn’t new, and I don’t give a fickle finger if there are ads. Cable has been charging me major cash for years for the same thing, except now for me it’s free, and LEGAL.

1 Like

As is Kodi. What’s your point? All we do is a grey area. lol

3 Likes