Archiveorg url not working

Hi, I have tried the archiveorg url posted in the Troypoint video and it won’t accept the url. Any suggestions or is there an alternative url? Using Fire stick 4K. I hope I have not broken any rules with this post since this is not my intent. Thanks!

what ya looking for there?

github.com-iptv-org-iptv_-_2022-04-11_17-27-06 : iptv-org : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive this is where the link you take you if still working.

1 Like

This is a very helpful list, however, I have been able to access the github url which was given in the information Troypoint sent, but not the second which was user-named archiveorg in the video with a url which Troypoint had given a shortcut to only in the video not in the Screenshot guide. I am still trying to honor the restrictions posted with respect to such sites on this forum so I apologize if I am a bit vague; I am uncertain how much I am permitted to share since I do not wish to violate any restrictions. I appreciate your Archive links response; thanks.

I was inputting the second url address which Troypoint only listed in the video (not in the Screenshot Guide) about using IPTV Smarters Pro to access 7000 channels. While I do not have it in front of me, I typed it in enough times to somewhat recall that it was “https://troypoint.com/m3uglobal” When I inputted this url and clicked Add User it buffered for a bit and then returned a message indicating that the url did not exist. Have you had any experience with this? Thanks for responding.

Most all of the free url’s originate from github and are considered legal public property due to the fact the links are readiably avaliable on the internet. Github enforces a strict take down policy when there is a violation.

try this one https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.country.m3u

@MortViz

Hi. You can try to install any of the apps from the list created by TP.

Scroll down to table of contents. Click on any specific app, and follow the link to how to install.

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond and assist me with this.

This is very helpful; I appreciate your response very much.

This worked very well. Most of this stuff is still beyond my ken but I do understand a kindness rendered; thanks very much to you and all of the others who have helped me sort this out.

1 Like

@MortViz

Glad to help. If you have any other questions related to the apps let us know.:+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.