APKs that support Real Debrid

Hi, can anyone tell me which of the popular APKs support Real Debrid? I’ve decided to only use those on my fire TVs. Thank you.

1 Like

@dapribek, Cyberflix, and Cinema are 2 that i know for sure, because i have and use those 2 the most. I’m pretty sure there are more that use real debrid. I love it, ever since i started using real debrid.

1 Like

Thank you, these will start off my list!

1 Like

Titanium also works with real debrid.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll add it to my list.

A better question might be “which APK’s don’t”. If you go to the Settings area in your APKs and scroll down the list, you’re likely to see a line item asking you to sign into your Real Debrid account and enter the code.

So, if you see it, then Real Debrid is supported by that app. If you don’t, then it doesn’t. I haven’t come across an APK for movies or TV shows that doesn’t support this fabulous feature!

2 Likes

TV Zion also uses Real Debrid

2 Likes

I like your plan. Standalone APKs don’t bog you down. Even Troypoint at one time said that CinemaHD was better than Kodi. Especially for people with limited resources using a Firestick or even a Fire TV. Your installation should be blazing fast and comfortable. Listen to @hbublow. He gave you some great advice. You only need a few APKs as content igets redundant. Get back to us later and let us know how happy you are!

1 Like

I find Cyberflix TV to be the best apk, when compared to the others. Bee TV is also pretty good. Both work flawlessly with Real Debrid. There are even apps within KODI that work with Real Debrid. Personally, the only time I go into KODI is if I am unable to find what I am looking for in one of the apk’s.

1 Like

Across the net, so many people are abandoning their use of Kodi due to it’s complexity and maintenance requirements. stand alone APKs are light and easy to use. No navigating through a maze of menu choices to find a movie. Why didn’t you mention CinemaHD? For me, that is my favorite APK. It has lots of episodes of TV shows and movies.

Good suggestion, thanks.

No doubt, the evolution of APKs has made streaming easier across the board. They are lighter, easy to understand and use. But I still like and use kodi. I find myself impatiently opening Cyberflix, Cinema, Titanium to quickly get something up and going. They work well most of the time but are subject to occasional glitches. Kodi, WITH real debrid and up to date addons/repositories, works very well for me. I tolerate the slower, more tedious interface because once I’m up and streaming, I usually get a very good streaming experience. I find with APKs you get varying levels of audio depending upon the quality of your links. I have significant hearing loss and with kodi, I have set audio to amplify by default and always get excellent sound. I believe troypoint said previously that he still likes kodi for more consistent subtitles and I also have had better luck in that regard which is also a plus for someone with hearing problems. If I can’t find something on one of my streaming apps, I almost always find it on kodi. Kodi starts slowly and goes through it’s updates before you can get going. After that, I have 10 functioning addons at my disposal. I think of them as individual streaming apps all packaged within a single container. I cut my cordcuttting teeth with kodi and struggled for a bit to learn how to use and maintain it. That’s when I stumbled across troypoint who became an invaluable resource and made the cordcuttting world work for me. And this has nothing to do with actual streaming, but I enjoy tinkering with and maintaining kodi. I wrote my first computer program 35 years ago when everything was done via command line and I find setting up and maintaining kodi to be quite interesting. Kodi is both a valuable resource and hobby for me. I keep a version on all my streaming devices.

1 Like

To me, a standalone APK is like Apple and Kodi is like Android. I too see it as a hobby because I love to tinker. I love to customize. For those of us who are technically inclined it’s Kodi hands down. For beginners, standalone APK.

Totally agree with everything r_higginbotham states particularly regarding the audio through Kodi… Personally, I’m fussy about video quality but with Kodi (I too would generally have 10/12 working addons) I never have to watch any TV show in less than 1080p - unless it’s old and just not available. As for movies most of the recent/popular ones are 4K; again, with Real Debrid and ethernet/decent WiFi, Kodi delivers in spades. While I find the APK’s a good alternative source many will provide 720p at best. Still not bad; but as I said I’m fussy.
Yes Kodi takes a bit of work getting to know and particularly getting to understand what’s wrong when it’s not working 100%. A few suggestions:

1. Use Real Debrid - Gives peace of mind and superb quality
  2. Use Trakt - it’s free - will keep your viewing organised
  3. Actively manage your addons. Once you can see that an addon is not being maintained delete it and replace with a good working addon. Lots of sources to establish the best working addons at a point in time, with instructions to install. Yes, I know this will seem like a lot of hassle initially but it WILL become second nature and you’ll install a new addon in 2 minutes max. Invest a bit of time and you will enjoy Kodi for the great app that it is
3 Likes

The answers you’ve recieved thus far are the only ones I know of, but bear in mind the Real Debrid doesn’t work for everyone. I paid for three months of Real Debrid service. The RD list showed up in the programs I used it with, but I was unable to get any of them to open. I contacted RD, but received to help. One month into my subscription it was suggested that I was somehow breaking their rules, and my non-functional service was stopped. Everyone should be aware that they, too, might find themselves in a similar situation.

2 Likes

What rules did you break to get kicked off???

Sorry to hear about your problems with real debrid. Can you provide more details about what happened? Did this happen with APKs and/or kodi? And did you get any kind of error messages when you unsuccessfully tried to use real debrid links? And did they give you any specifics about why your service was terminated? I haven’t had any issues to date but am interested in understanding what went wrong.

1 Like

I don’t even have Kodi installed any Longer for those exact reasons.

1 Like

Hi troy/Brett and fellow members, I don’t know how common this is or is it me. When I am watching an apk eg cinema/cyberflix etc, when watching the music seems very loud compared with the dialogue. Are there any tweaks can I do to make it more of a balance. Thanks. Jimmy.