Anyone else having Stremio problems?

Was wondering if anyone else has noticed any Stremio weirdness in the last few days? I went to watch Real Time last night and the last one they had was from like 4 years ago. Then went to watch the latest SNL and I think the last one on there was from 2013 or something. Just got me a bit panicky with everything going on- or off- right now :confused:

I havenā€™t personally noticed anything like that. There is an addon you should enable in Stremio to get sources from ā€œthe last 150 yrsā€ lol, even though TV hasnā€™t been around that long. Itā€™s just the humour the developer of the addon has.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed some inconsistent behavior on my firestick (4k) yesterday, but everything was fine on my PC so I assumed it was something to do with an Amazon ā€œcontinuous improvementā€ update(?)

:wink:

Which 4K do you have? I did notice some strange behaviour and had to do a complete power cycle to fix it, but I thought it may have been due to an app I was testing. Turned out it was a server farm that went down for about an hour, while I was connected to it. All good today.

2 Likes

Works fine on my andorid boxes, no issues. I didnt put it on the max.

2 Likes

Regular Firestick 4k. I, too, power cycled the stick and it seemed to be a little impreoved but not entirely. Iā€™ll check it again this evening.

2 Likes

@Alextaseay

Stremio working then?

Working great on my shield and my ut8

Yeah- Firestick 4k for me, too. Ok- thank you. Hadnā€™t thought of that.

Itā€™s working, itā€™s just weirdā€¦

2 Likes

@Alextaseay

Sometimes apps glitch out. It happens. Glad its working.

1 Like