Amazon to release Fire OS 8

https://www.aftvnews.com/amazon-will-debut-fire-os-8-based-on-android-11-next-month/

2 Likes

well, great. more restrictions and ads…joy joy :joy: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think what Amazon is doing is wrong. I know 98% of the people on the insider are FS people like I am, but Ii’s time to move on. I like to have my freedom to do what I can without big brother telling me what I can do.

2 Likes

Wonderful ! more junk from Amazon. Well I guess you guys know what you’ll be doing for the next few months ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with you completely. I have a KM2 and will be firing it back up eventually to see if it’s remote issues have been resolved. I am stickmannonfire but that will become droidmann shortly.

1 Like

Meh, it does paid crap well. My wife and kid use their Netflix and Disney plus thats good enough.

Id get rid of it but she wont. I tune my windows operating system very well, once my display comes in stock back to pc streaming.

I still keep my android toys. They are fun. Walmart is now getting into it.

Onn tablets and such

2 Likes

Yep they got us with the paid crap @TP-Dracoo ! But got to keep the peace in the household! We all should become Droid only :crossed_fingers:

Have to agree with you @rjwinkler…been using FS for 3 years, and was perfectly happy till after the first of this yr, when “glitches” started…finally unplugged them and fired up an onn & and mecool, and it feels like “the good ole days”!!

1 Like

@Miki , the km2 remote is awesom now…

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, glad to help. still learning to use the insider. Thanks to all who replied.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.